|EPR #||AS9100 D 8.4.3. REQUIREMENT|
|EPR 01||Our Organization requires that the External Provider shall maintain the proper identification and revision status specifications, drawings, process requirements, inspection/verification instructions and other relevant technical data.|
|EPR 02||Our organization reserves the right of final approval of product and services, methods processes and equipment, and the final release of products and services.|
|EPR 03||Our Organization requires that all special processes required by this purchase order must be performed by competent qualified personnel.|
|EPR 04||Our organization reserves the right to identify the requirements for interaction with our external providers including. |
- The use of interactive documentation
- The use of email/Fax
- Documented confirmation methods of all verbal interactions
|EPR 05||Our organization reserves the right to monitor our external provider's performance including. |
- Supplier Risk
- Quality of product or service delivered
- On time delivery of product or service
|EPR 06||Our organization reserves the right to designate requirements for verification or validation activities that we or our customer, intend to perform at the external providers' premises.|
|EPR 07||Our organization reserves the right to approve or specify any designs, tests, inspection plans, verifications, criteria for design and development required by our organization from an external provider.|
|EPR 08||Our organization reserves the right to approve or specify any special requirements, critical items, or key characteristics.|
|EPR 09||Our organization reserves the right to approve or specify any test, inspection, and verification (including production process verification).|
|EPR 10||Our organization reserves the right to approve or specify the use of statistical techniques for product acceptance and related instructions for acceptance by our organization.|
|EPR 11||Our organization reserves the right to require the need from External providers to:|
- Implement a Quality Management System and we reserve the right to review and approve the External Providers Quality Management System
- Require that the External Provider uses customer-designated or approved external providers, including process sources (e.g., special processes)
- Require the External Provider to notify our organization of nonconforming product or services immediately upon discovery, and obtain our organizational approval for nonconforming product disposition.
- Wherever applicable our organization reserves the right to require external providers to show evidence of processes to prevent the use of counterfeit parts.
- The External Provider is required to: Notify our organization of changes in product and/or process, changes of suppliers, and changes of manufacturing facility locations, our organization reserves the right to approve such changes.
- All External Providers are required to: Flow down to the supply chain the applicable requirements including customer requirements.
- Our Organization reserves the right to require External Providers to provide test specimens for design approval, inspection/verification, investigation, or auditing.
- Our Organization requires that all External Providers are to retain all records associated with the purchase orders for a minimum of 15 years or as required by contract.
- Our organization requires the disposition of such documents to be controlled in accordance with the requirements of applicable QMS’s.
|EPR 12||Our organization reserves the right of access by our representatives, our customers, and any regulatory authorities to the applicable areas of all facilities, at any level of the supply chain, involved in the order and to all applicable records.|
|EPR 13||Our Organization reserves the right to require and request evidence of External Providers ensuring that their personal are aware of: |
- their contribution to product or service conformity;
- their contribution to product safety;
- the importance of ethical behavior.
|EPR 14||Future Tech Metals requires that all suppliers that perform calibration, in-process inspection, NDT, or inspection services must have on file evidence that personnel have received an acceptable annual eye exam by a qualified medical professional (Ref. Snellen 14/18, (20/25), Jaeger 2 at not less than 12 inches, NAS 410). Calibrations must be performed, at a minimum, in accordance with ISO 10012, ISO 17025 or ANSI/NCSL Z540.3. All measurement and test standards must be NIST traceable. The seller shall provide qualified personnel and equipment to conduct calibration.|